Most of the hosting bills of blogs that are paid by the blog owners are due to revenue earned through the ads shown on their blogs. And one of the best performing ads is those which are inside the post as shown in the following image. Continue reading “How to insert Ads inside your WordPress post”
Always avoid the following things or else your AdSense account will get banned :-
- Do not click your own ads i.e ads placed by using your Adsense account on your Website, Blog or anywhere.
- Never show Adsense ads on Registration or Thank you pages.
- Do not put Adsense ads on those sites which generates pop-ups.
- Never ask your visitors to click on your ads or write anything such as “Click here to win or earn $” above the ads.
- Keep your click through rates, earnings per click and impressions secret, never disclose them.
- Do not use any malicious software such as ‘bots’ to click on your ads.
- Never add adsense on pages with no content.
- Do not hire workers around the globe to click ads for you.
- Using black hat SEO techniques is a myth so don’t try to use it.
- Do not put Adsense code on websites that promote guns & ammo, beer or hard alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, copyrighted infringement content, knockoff clothing or goods and sites that distribute term papers or essays,Hackers,Warez,Porn,Drug,and gambling sites or which are Hated.
Many website owners and bloggers who are living in India and China are getting approved before six months for adsense program because of rising click fraud percentage from this two and few other countries. Google does not allow click fraud as witten in there tos and they take strict action against click fraud. Due to increasing amount of this cases from India and China Google keeps new publishers from this countries to wait for a period of 6 months before applying for google adsense and there blog/website must be running during this period and also they must have all original contents. The publisher’s site must follow Google’s TOS and Content Policies.
The main cause of this problem is many people do not give time to read Googles TOS and Content policy because of which they ask there friends and relatives to click the ads served by adsense on there Website because of which they just get there account banned due to Click fraud.
There are few community of such fraud people who ask there members to click there ads and in return they will click your ads which is again a kind of click fraud.
Even many people are promoting such click fraud ads on the classified section of newspaper in India. eg: Sit at home and earn 1000s of dollars. And when you contact such people they will ask you to click there adsense ads.
Only because of the above reasons and some fraud people, other people in India and China are not getting approved soon.
If you want google adsense to be approved after 6 months then till that time work on contents get traffic and once you get approved then you can start adding ads on your site. Actually its good to wait for 6 months before applying for adsense because during this period you can get lot of traffic.